Maximize your drilling capabilities with custom bits.
Finding efficiencies in the drilling sector often comes at a cost – you’ll only know how a bit performs when you’re using it.
Drillers Project leverages our +30 years of knowledge in the industry to help drillers narrow their matrix selection earlier in the process and access our custom technology at a shared manufacturing cost. We’ve combined custom technology with bit trialing, and feedback communication to create a tailored bit that will stand the test of time.
Why Choose Dimatec’s Drillers Project?
Access Our Customized Matrix Technology
Create a custom bit for drilling in your conditions with an experienced manufacturer or high-quality bits.
Share Manufacturing Costs
We’re confident that our team will help you. Let’s share the costs of developing and improving your first custom product with us.
Data Exchange and Information Analysis
Our Drillers Project feedback & reporting process ensures that you see the value of drilling with your custom Dimatec bit.
Now You've Got Your Custom Bit
We will work to customize your bit and deliver volume. We’re prepared to keep fine tuning your bit.
How It Works
Initial meeting to understand your project requirements.1
We’ll work to select a Matrix for you based on your range & conditions.2
We share the cost of manufacturing your bits.3
You’ll love your custom bit! Let’s meet to review performance and prove the value of your bit.4
– Ontario, Canada
- North America
– North America
- Over 30 years experience in the drilling sector
- Standard orders designed and manufactured in 5-7 days
- Worldwide presence
- We build trust, strive for excellence, and maintain with care
- Canadian quality
How Drillers Project Aims to Increase Your Meters / Bit
“Dimatec will work with the customer on a cost share basis to develop a custom solution to a specific drilling application. Simply provide technical details such as:
- The formation characteristics, moh’s hardness, etc.
- Equipment information such as the available rpm, fluid circulation capacity, etc.
- Any observations from the current drilling project such as which bits have been previously used and what footage was achieved, penetration rates, bit wear patterns, etc.
Dimatec will use the above information to supply a custom bit tailored to the application. This will be achieved by varying the materials used in the manufacture of the bit (synthetic diamonds, metal powders) and will include the appropriate waterway configuration and impregnation depth for the application.”
– Engineering Department at Dimatec
What’s Included With Your Drillers Project
- Custom trial bits
- Drillers Project reports
- Our team’s goal is to support you through this process